PROMOTING HISPANIC EDUCATION SINCE 1983
The mission of Esperanza is to improve the academic achievement of Hispanics in Greater Cleveland by supporting students to graduate high school and promoting post-secondary educational attainment.
Esperanza offers a wide variety of programs such as:
- One-On-One Mentoring
- ELLA/ELLOS/ASPIRA Leadership
- Saturday Academy-College Readiness Class & College Tours
- SISCO- Middle School Stay in School Program
- Family Engagement - Parent Involvement Program
- Academic Scholarships for College
According to statistics, approximately 30 percent of Hispanic students graduate from High School. In order to improve graduation rates and continue our programs so we can accomplish our goals, we need your help. Please donate today!