PROMOTING HISPANIC EDUCATION SINCE 1983
- Students must be residents of Cuyahoga and/or Lorain Counties in Ohio, USA.
- Students born in a Hispanic country or have at least one parent who is fully Hispanic.
- Hispanic students who are either American citizens or US legal residents that are Permanent Resident Card holders.
- Students must be graduating high school or be enrolled full-time in college and/or university.
- Student must have Student Aid Report (SRA) that proves that the FAFSA was filed.
- Students must have achieved a minimum high school grade-point average of 2.5 (based on 4.0 scale) at the time of application.
- High school students must have participated in extracurricular activities and school or community service.
- Students must take either the SAT or ACT.
- Students must complete and fulfill the requirements listed in the application.
- Applicants will be evaluated based on their academic achievements, quality of personal statements, recommendation letters, individual interviews, and family income.