PROMOTING HISPANIC EDUCATION SINCE 1983
The mission of Esperanza is to improve the academic achievement of Hispanics in Greater Cleveland by supporting students to graduate high school and promoting post-secondary educational attainment.
Esperanza offers a wide variety of programs such as:
- One-On-One Mentoring
- ELLA/ELLOS/ASPIRA Leadership
- Saturday Academy-College Readiness Class & College Tours
- SISCO- Middle School Stay in School Program
- Family Engagement - Parent Involvement Program
- Academic Scholarships for College
As a result of Esperanza’s efforts, Cleveland’s Hispanic high school graduation rate has doubled from 30% in 2010 to 61% in 2014! In order to continue improving graduation rates and growing our programs, we need your help. Please donate today!