PROMOTING HISPANIC EDUCATION SINCE 1983
BECOME A PART OF OUR STORY
Volunteer with Esperanza!
Esperanza Volunteering Program Statement of Commitment & Excellence
As part of our mission to promote Hispanic education, Esperanza, Inc. understands the importance of support and positive role models for our youth. The Volunteering Program is committed to supporting our program participants, scholarship recipients and families with timely, appropriate, high quality, and committed volunteers that will come from the community at large. We welcome all members of the greater Cleveland community to volunteer with us in a wide range of activities, ultimately impacting positively our mission.
Volunteers participate with our programs, as well as one-time events. Our programs are:
- SISCO (The Stay in School for College and Career Opportunities Program)
- Family Engagement Program
- Saturday Academy Program
- HYLP (Hispanic Youth Leadership Program)
- Tutoring Program
- Mentoring Program
Steps to becoming a volunteer
- Submit your interest with us.
Schedule and attend an interview where you will:
a.) Receive details on our programs and decide which programs appeal to you
b.) Complete our Media Release form (voluntary)
c.) Provide information for background checks
- If you have a successful background check, we will send you our online volunteer application which you must complete.
- You will then be an Esperanza, Inc. volunteer!
* NOTE: Anyone who wishes to volunteer in CMSD schools must go through the CMSD volunteer application process, which can take 3-4 weeks.
Links and resources
- FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact Adria Hankey-Brown email@example.com (216) 651-7178 x6011
- 2014-2015 Academic Year Opportunities
- Volunteer flyer
- Contact us: Yes, I'm interested in volunteering!
- Like our Facebook page
- VIew our Flickr photo albums
INTERNSHIPS WITH ESPERANZA!
Internship opportunities include: